The following User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of Intimia.com (“Website”), including without limitation participation in its personal ads, chats, and all other areas (except to the extent stated otherwise on a specific page) as provided by Intimia® (“Service Provider,” “we,” or “our”).
Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the Website.
The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or posted on individual web pages, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies.
1. Medical Information Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER CONDITION. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER. ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
We make every effort to provide an enjoyable online experience for our users, so we may monitor activity on the Website to foster compliance with this Agreement. All users of the Website hereby explicitly agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any warranties or guarantees that: (a) the Website, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use, (b) apparent statements of fact will be authenticated, or (c) we will take any particular action (or any action at all) in the event of a dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with this Agreement.
3. Rules Of Usage
- Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to the Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that constitutes junk mail, spam, advertising, and/or commercial offers.
- You explicitly agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use (“Assets”). The Assets are protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. We grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Website, and advertising thereon (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
- You agree not to attack, overwhelm, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
- Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
4. Copyrights Complaints
- Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Service Provider by providing the appropriate information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512 to our copyright agent.
Larry D. Johnson, Esq.
165 N. Redwood Drive, Suite 110
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415) 499-8822 phone
(415) 472-4347 fax
You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
6. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BYTHE WEBSITE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE.
SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF THE WEBSITE HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (“CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR”.
7. Termination Of Access To The Website
Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
8. 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
This Policy applies to Intimia® Pillow Bra. If, for any reason, Intimia® Pillow Bra fails to meet your expectations, simply return your pillow within 30 days of receipt for a prompt, courteous refund of your purchase price (less s/h).
Your order should be returned to:
PO Box 2243
Danville, CA 94526
The refund will be issued within five business days after the order was returned to the address above.
9. Warranty and Exchange
90 days warranty against the defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty extends only to the replacement cost of the item. While we hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase at Intimia.com we will replace or repair a defective item within 90 days of your purchase.
Defective item should be returned to:
Warranty and Exchange
PO Box 2243
Danville, CA 94526
This warranty policy does not apply to items that has been misused or intentionally damaged.
10. Shipping Information
Intimia® Pillow Bra is shipped to any location in USA/Canada and many other countries worldwide (certain exclusions apply). Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. If the item is on backorder or, if we are experiencing a delay with fulfilling your order we will notify you by email within 48 hours.
For Scandinavian customers (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) please contact our Scandinavian distributor as follows:
11. Additional Information
For questions, inquiries or comments please contact Intimia Customer Service at:
PO Box 2243
Danville, CA 94526
or by email.