No products in the cart.
Intimia® PepToxyl Wrinkle Crème
Features & Benefits:
- A daily treatment that mimics Botox and is non-toxic
- Muscle tightening, which can cause permanent wrinkles, is relaxed
- Results within approximately 8 weeks of consistent use:
- 45% reduction in wrinkle depth
- 19.5% improvement in skin tone
- 16% improvement in lifting
- Helps prevent collagen and elastin breakdown for firmer, more resilient skin
- Paraben Free (Diminishes irritation)
Out of stock
Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream
A two-in-one peptide anti wrinkle, non-toxic formula that smoothes and reduces lines and wrinkles, while promoting lasting improvement to skin texture.
Injection-free, technologically advanced formula contains the latest in peptide technology: a combination of two peptides that work synergistically, inhibiting muscle contractions while simultaneously increasing collagen and elastin production.
Peptide anti wrinkle relaxing cream is formulated with Matryxil 3000™, a patented lipopeptide that creates a healing and repair response in the dermis of the skin as it stimulates Collagen 1, Fibronectin and Hyaluronic Acid. [2 oz. Jar]
- MATRYXIL 3000™: Helps to prevent collagen and elastin breakdown for a firmer, more resilient skin
- TETRAPEPTIDE-3: Molecule reduces the release of neurotransmitters, the mechanism that signals muscles to contract
- SQUALANE, MACADAMIA & HAZELNUT OILS: For moisturization and hydration
This treatment cream can be used both in the morning and at night… but must be used on a continuous basis in order to get results.
Use daily for best results and with approximately eight weeks of consistent use wrinkle depth is reduced by 15% and the area occupied by deep wrinkles by 44%. For most women, our 2 oz. jar will be enough for 8 weeks of consistent use.
Peptide Anti Wrinkle Info
Peptides can be great anti-aging ingredients for skin care products.
For specialized peptides to exert a benefit beyond that of a water-binding agent, three criteria must be met:
- The peptides must be stable in their base formula.
- They must be paired with a carrier that enhances their absorption into skin.
- They must be able to reach their target cell groups without breaking down.
Most peptides function as moisture-binding agents and almost all of them have theoretical cell-communicating ability to help skin repair itself. These are exciting benefits, so long as you don’t rely on peptides alone. It takes a great mix of anti-aging ingredients for skin to look its smoothest, firmest, and, yes, its youngest.